Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 8: My Kindle

DH got me a Kindle for my birthday last year. I really went back on forth about whether or not I wanted one. I enjoy a regular book and feeling its weight and using that to judge how much of the book is left to read. I also love that regular books are entertainment that don't require batteries or charging. You can read on a plane during take off and landing. Not true with a Kindle. Although I was somewhat apprehensive, I am so grateful for my Kindle. Without it I probably wouldn't have finished a single book after having  DD. The Kindle has been great because I could read it and "turn pages" while rocking the baby to sleep, which can sometimes take a very long time!  Even though it took almost a year to really appreciate it, I am so grateful for this wonderful birthday gift. 

No comments: