Monday, July 25, 2011

Just In Case

This is my last week off before I go back to work. What am I doing with my last week, you ask?? Working.

I can't complain because I've already had five weeks off. It just so happened that the only week the temp agency called me with an assignment was my last week off.

I will be helping to administer the BAR Exam. This sounds somewhat interesting, but will most likely be very boring. I have given the CA State Standardized Test to elementary and middle school students for three years now, so I assume it will be very similar to that, except with adults. Basically checking people in, reading directions, and then hours of monitoring and watching for cheating. When talking to my mom about this I said, "Do you really think I'll have to monitor them the whole time? I mean they are adults and they will be lawyers." My mom's response: "Exactly. They will be lawyers." No offense if you are one or know one (I know a few myself), but I see her point.

I was really hoping I would have some time to do some knitting while they're testing, so just in case I started these infant socks.

Photobucket

Here's hoping it's not too boring and that I can do some knitting.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I think you may need more than infant socks to keep you occupied.... good luck!!