Monday, August 22, 2011

Craft Bug

Lately I seem to have been bitten by the Craft Bug. I know that knitting is crafty, but I have the urge to branch out. Some of these crafty things remind me of my childhood, like making friendship bracelets. I used to love making and wearing them. I just finished a bracelet this week, although the method of making it was new.

Photobucket

So basically you just keep moving the thread to the opposite side of the wheel, rotate and repeat. Then a bracelet comes out the other end. Amazing! (What can I say, I'm a simple girl.)

Photobucket

Then after looking around on my new obsession, Pinterest, I found wire wrapped rings, so I decided to make one of those as well. Super quick craft!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Also, on Pinterest, I found a ton of nail art. I was inspired. I used to do fun things with my toenails all the time (again, feeling a little nostalgic). I did something fun with my toenails for Fourth of July this year, but what to do next??

Photobucket

Zebra print!! DH just laughs at me. Oh well. I might as well enjoy doing fun things on my toenails now. Soon enough I won't be able to see my feet anymore. The beginnings of the bump:

Photobucket

1 comment:

Becky said...

That bracelet is crazy!