Sunday, August 14, 2011

One Year Ago Today...

I married my best friend.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We have accomplished so much together in our first year of marriage. Here's a quick run down and review of the last year...

You started your new job and we moved within our first month.

Photobucket

We carved pumpkins together for the very first time.

Photobucket

You prepared and barbecued your first Thanksgiving turkey and now you may be stuck doing it forever. Seemed like nobody could get enough of it!

Photobucket

We celebrated Christmas and sent out our first family Christmas card.

Photobucket

Then we went to Reno with friends to bring in the New Year.

Photobucket

In February, I started my new job. We also hosted our first Super Bowl Party, which I'm sure is something that you would love to repeat every year :)

Photobucket

In April, you spoiled me on my birthday and we celebrated Easter with both of our families.

Photobucket

Photobucket

In May, we found out that our family will be growing :)

Photobucket

For the Fourth of July, we had a great view for fireworks and the least amount of traffic I have ever experienced for a fireworks event. (You were right!)

Photobucket

We celebrated our anniversary early in Pismo since I would be starting work and wouldn't be able to go anywhere during our anniversary weekend.

Photobucket

In August, we celebrated your 30th Birthday.

Currently, we are on the final stretch of owning our own home. It's hard to believe all we have done in one year and I can't wait to see what the next 74+ years (as you say) has in store for us. I love you!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Yay! You two look so happy! and congrats :)