Monday, September 24, 2007

Parents Hooked it Up!!

My parents hooked it up! Apparently there was a sale at Joann's Fabric on the Super Size Sugar 'n Cream cotton yarn. They know that I am crazy about knitting (which in turn means that I'm crazy about yarn too). This is what they got me:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Leave it to my mom to take the full advantage of a sale :) They got me 16 balls of this yarn (4 ea of 4 colors). I really don't know what I will do with it all. The only thing that I have ever used this yarn for is dishcloths. I also made one scarf when I first started knitting. I am using the varigated yarn to make the Baby Surprise Jacket. I'm not sure how it will turn out, but I'm hoping for the best. Fortunately I know plenty of people who are having babies. If the first jacket turns out ok, maybe I will use the rest of the yarn to make more Baby Surprise Jackets. If not, people are getting lots of dishcloths for Christmas! LOL!

1 comment:

knittingma said...

Wow, that was super nice of your parents! I'm planning on making the veggie rattles, and I think I'm gonna use Sugar & Cream instead of Blue Skies Alpaca (S&C is soooo much cheaper). I wonder if the sale is still going on?