Thursday, May 29, 2008

Oh Happy Day!!!

I received my STR package today and I'm super excited about the color of the yarn. It's PURPLE!!!! Only the best color in the world :) The first month, it was red, which I'm not crazy about. Then it improved with green. It really won't get any better than this for me. I can't wait to start working on these socks and yet I will have to because I have so much school work to do! The end is near, but not here.





As you can see in the picture I also received a very handy luggage tag. I can't wait to go somewhere so I can use it!!!

I also received my sock club yarn in a bag filled with goodies from a LYS. The kit included the yarn, a sock pattern, point protectors that look like socks, candy, a pen, rinse free wool wash and powdered lemonade. I love it all and the bag it came in too!!




They will be having KALs the first and third Thursdays, but unfortunately I won't be able to go to either one this month. I have a class on Thursdays and thought about leaving early, but I have an appointment scheduled with an advisor for starting the masters program (yes, I'm nuts!). I really wanted to get out there and meet some knitters, especially since the World Wide Knit in Public Day is coming up. I know that there are knitters from this yarn shop that are planning on meeting up somewhere to knit in public. I was hoping to get to know some of them before the event. Oh well!! Next month!

1 comment:

knittingma said...

What super fun packages! I love that purple yarn. Can't wait to see what the pattern looks like, as well.